Certified by GOTS; the best quality
Our tampons are certified for 100% organic cotton
There is one worldwide certification that guarantees that organic cotton is actually organic cotton. This certification is GOTS, which stands for Global Organic Textiles Standard.
The requirements are inspected by the Soil Association in England. You can recognize it by the quality mark:
GOTS is the standard that we strive for.
- The cotton is cultivated in an organic way. GOTS sets a minimum of 95 %. We take it even further, the cotton of our tampons is 100 % organic.
- Cultivation takes place without synthetic pesticides, chemical fertilizer and genetically modified organisms.
- No hazardous chemicals are used during production.
- Factories use a durable waste water system, and use water and energy sparingly.
- Child labor is prohibited.
- Employees receive fair pay, and they are entitled to safe and healthy working conditions.